St. Patrick's Day Hair

Here are two cute hair do's that we did for St. Patrick's Day for my daughter some years back. 

The first was her idea, she wanted a rainbow with a pot of gold, and we had a rainbow ribbon, so I made a cloud hair clip and a pot of gold hair clip. The pot of gold hair clip was kind of lame, but she was happy anyhow. :)




The second we got our inspiration from one of our favorite hair blogs, PrincessHairstyles.com

We made a rainbow starting at the top. Miss B. wanted all the rainbow colors, so we did skinny rows, and had it end with a pot of gold. This was a VERY time consuming hair do. I knew that it would be, so we did about three rows the night before. If you do them nice and tight, it will still look great in the morning. And then I started on it as soon as she woke up, and it was a rush to get it done. But it was worth all the time. She was thrilled to death with it and got lots of compliments from teachers (even teachers above her grade that didn't know her) and students, and parents. I wish Miss B. would let me do this cutesy stuff with her hair still. :)


Comments