First and Last Day of School Photos





Most people take a photo of their child on the first day of each school year. And I have always done that. When my oldest was in kindergarten I came up with the idea of also taking a last day of school photo, to compare the two. And to make it even more fun, we (my daughter and I) decided to do the first and last day of school in the same clothes, and hair do!
I have loved looking back at these over the years. When the clothes are the same you are really able to pay more attention to the little subtle changes. And it is fun to see how worn the clothes get over the year. 

This is Miss B. from kindergarten. 

I also love including a shot from the back, so that you can see whatever cute backpack they had that year. 



And on that note, we have just a few weeks of school left, so I need to start rounding up the clothes my kiddos wore for their first day of school this year. ;)

Comments