Tot Spot Thoughts

I have decided to add a new little segment of ideas to do with the littler ones, the toddlers. :) Being that my son will be starting first grade in the next few months, I will soon have just two little tots to keep entertained. This will be an adjustment for me. I have been doing preschool stuff for the last 6 years (my son is in half day kindergarten). So I am coming up with new things to keep the babies busy and happy!

I had a good friend donate a book to me, and I LOVE it, it is Toddlers Busy Book. It has tons of great ideas. Of course some of them are a little advanced for my 16 month old twin boys, but others are right on. I am sure we will be using this book for some time. I have tried out more than a few ideas, and they have all been winners.

So in my little "Tot Spot Thoughts" I plan to share little ideas for entertaining the littler set. Hope they help!

Comments